Saturday, August 8, 2009

Tired. Got in at 2:50 am. So... (Videos below this post)

Updates..(Check out the new video post under this post)

Soo many new videos below this post.. Hoodlum is getting back active!!!

The blog will be updated with a new skater. I just havent got my computer back in order. I will soon.

Working on Hostile Full Length.. Tittle pending..

Congrats to all the Hoods getting shouts in the cuz blog on their hard video work!!

Congrats to our very own NYCskateboarder for getting his video posted. and to all the other Hoodlum's as well..

I'll be off of aim for a bit. I don't feel like being bothered. I get hit up WAYYY too much when I sign on aim so if you have my number, txt me. Or if you know my "getaway aim" msg me there.

XBL in the pm. I'm dummy tired.

Hoodlum!!!

No comments: