Sunday, August 9, 2009

Hoodlum Family Roster is officialllllllly LOCKED!

So for those of you who either..
took to long to get me a part..
took to many tries to get me something worthy..
waited forever to ask me.
didn't get an invite.

Good luck finding you a team.. with the exception of something absolutely amazing to be sent to my inbox causing me to break the all mighty ROSTER LOCK and add you on.

I still have a full branch I haven't made. But I'm only picking up the best of the best for that, or some really really cool peeps. But that's gonna say "Coming Soon" for a minute.

Noobtard wants back on.. He's gonna get put back on but he better actually play and fucking FILM...

K05T0N wants back on too. But he's gonna need a skate prayer, a u-haul for his overhaul and some patience if he's gonna get back on the Hood..

New motto..

No time for slackers.

HOODLUM!

1 comment:

koston said...

anybody gotta u haul i can rent i wanna move back in