Saturday, August 8, 2009

Put Up or Shut Up.

This is just an example of what I mean. No dis to Flying Seel. That's the homie.

Regardless of whether he said to remake the full, or just the banger, it was all done.

People always hollering about tricks being easy or fools not being able to re-do a trick or a part. NYC is the first person I've seen re-make a set video when "called" on it. This is what EVERYONE needs to do when they accuse someone of not being able to skate as "hard" or "good" as someone does. I myself go for shit that looks dope as hell and to make it look "raunchy" is difficult to me.

Something that is difficult to one person might be easy as hell for the other person to do. We set our own difficulties and we don't even know it. NYC stepped up and dropped one.

So the next time ANYBODY goes hollering that "you cant do this" stuff.. PUT UP OR SHUT UP!..

And I'm only speaking on the intent, regardless of who made the video.

I know if I ever said somebody's shit was too easy to do, I'll be supplying a video to back it up ;)




Oh and PS... I think I just thought of a new "series" of things to do.. Where we all make a vid, and try to copy the exact same video within a set time. Call it "Put Up"

Details coming up soon.

Hoodlum!!

No comments: