Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Headline Skater of the week, New skater hint and UPDATE on new recruits!

So as you can see NephewNarcosis Headlined this week on the blog at the top.. Each week I'm gonna feature a fellow Hoodlum. Every Monday I'll change it..

I also need you guys to check the blog OFTEN.. subscribe to it so you can get some kind of alert when I post something new..

Next week's skater.. He's really trippy. :)


I'll be updating you guys on the new recruits...... :)..................................SOON.. hahahaha..

I'll give you a new hint on the first recruit... He's in the future. Literally. If you know what I mean when I say that then you'll have a good hint at what I mean when I say FUTURE :)
Just incase you didn't... Another hint?? Hmm............ Low music volume during skating... :-D Happy guessing!

Hoodlum!!

No comments: