Monday, July 6, 2009

7/6/09 is TODAY... Hoodlum Family Recession Begins.

See that LIST of people on the right hand side?

That list is gonna dwindle down a bit, today.

I want everybody to understand... No hard feelings. But if you can't contribute as a team member, by doing what a TEAM member does, then don't take the roll of a TEAM MEMBER!! Man our team is about being a team first, everything else SECOND.. I understand people have a life to deal with.. as I do, too but if you can't play, you can't play..

Inactivated souls will be placed off the list as well. I'll post the list at 9:00 PST.

If your name is NOT on the list. It was good knowing ya! Maybe one day you can re-prove your worth to this team and throw down. But right now you're holding the rest of your squad back.

Get your F***ing skills in order, dudes. I'm snatching tags.. A NEW Hoodlum Family is gonna begin. It's time to shake the dead weight.

I'll be removing you from my XBL Friends list as well.(Not inactivated people) Not as a personal petty cry baby attack, but because I already don't skate with you, no use in you taking up space on my list. You ain't on the team anymore so that's another reason. We'll always be cool! Hit me up on aim and whatever. Other than that, goodbye, and thanks for wasting my time..

Have a nice day ;)

Hoodlum!!!

1 comment:

Embers said...

RIDE OR DIE!!!........LOLz
TEAM AIM