Sunday, May 10, 2009

Remember MagicNarcosis? You know.. That one guy..

Who used to LEAD Hoodlum Family?
Well.. I got good news and bad news..

Good news....

I'm back for a day or 2!! So you niggas better come skate with me. It's not everyday I'll be on this piece.

Bad news..
I'm still not seeing a possible SOON-like time of me coming back 100%. I miss you dudes foreal (no homo). I wanna be back already!! I was watching Blackhawk's "I feel weird" solo. It made me wanna play again... I havent even watched dp54 or ANY of the other videos. I'm slackin. I just got home on saturday (9th)

Good News.

Blackhawk's site is gonna be deleted as soon as i get this money to up the site again.

Bad News..

I still gotta finish the site..

Good News

The site is 90% done :)

Bad News.

My nuts have a pimple on it. I popped it and now i premature ejaculate 90% of the time.. EVERY TIME..

Hoodlum FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS!!!!! WHY THE F*** WASN'T I INFORMED JOSHMUT WAS PUT ON VICE? I MEAN DAMN, I KNOW I'M A CIVILIAN AND ALL NOW BUT SOMEONE CAN TXT OR SEND ME A F****N EMAIL. WHAT IF I DIDN'T WANT JOSH ON??????????????????????? WHAT IF I THINK HE SUCKED WORSE THAN THE WORD SUCK ITSELF? I HATE YOU ALL FOR NOT INFORMING ME..

NEXT TIME SOMEONE GETS PUT ON AND I DON'T KNOW..... IMA DELETE A BRANCH... IMA DELETE A BRANCH.. YEP.. IMA DELETE A BRANCH.. IMA DELETE....A ... BRANCH..



IMA DELETE A BRANCH...

AND A RANDOM BRANCH AT THAT!!! IMA JUST GO """"""""""*"*"*"**"POPPOW"*"*"*"**""""""""""""

BRANCH GONE... GONE LIKE A SUGARDADDY'S MONEY AFTER HE FOUND OUT SHE WAS A "NIGGA" AND BROUGHT A WHOLE NEW MEANING TO "STRONG ARMED ROBERY"


HOODLUM FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

DemZilla said...

if it makes you feel better....
i dint know josh or mack were on for like 3 weeks...

Anonymous said...

I didn't know either of them were on until now...