Monday, May 11, 2009

If your wondering...

I am MIA right now because i recently just got caught by my parents doing bad things involving marijuana. I have no xbox or phone through aim is the only way i can communicate with everyone. I finished filming for the vice video, god knows when that will come out, and thats all i was planning on filming. I would love to be back but skate 2 has disappointed me to the point where if i get my xbox back i probably won't want to play much anyway, it has flipped from the extreme fun i had with the hommies in skate 1 to filming in skate 2 which has become more work than fun. Can a nigga just do a nose blunt with having all these cammys going around making a trick unnecessarily hard to get to look how i want.

I miss the old skate 1 fun we all used to have...

1 comment:

Ablindkid666 said...

drugs are bad mkkkayyy