Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Quadruple OG



1:47 - pre speed glitch gap clay found, shit was hard as fuck, shoulda been in the room when kush ollied that shit for the first time niggas were wildin' out.

2:27 - I did that cause BKS thought the were hard for kickflipping it.

3:10 - we would sesh this gap for hours, less that 3 pushes then pop, hard as fuck, rememeber when goon kickflipped that shit right in front of me and my jaw dropped, then mack nollie tre'd. Those black ass motherfuckasssss.

3:28 - I thought i was nice for getting stupid tech on that picnic table ahahahaaa

Pool seshin with goon and cuz before any other niggas even knew their gamertags.

On some Young Buck shit...
I wanna cry.

No six degrees, I ain't hella gay, I don't care if youve seen the picture of hitman ass raping me in elementary, get in the car.


Oh and Get Money Click if you read this, you cousin never told me how big her butthole was.




ps, Magic did a nollie tripple heel on a stupid nigga gap that he got clowned on for for ages.

OG

EDIT:

REMEMBER WHEN XSPARTAN ELITE (KUSH) TOLD MAGIC TO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND CALLED HIM A MOTHERFUCKA ON TWO DIFFERENT OCCASIONS, THAT WAS ONE OF THE FEW TIMES HE SPOKE.

No comments: