Saturday, October 10, 2009

Highspeed footage

So like a week ago we (me and my friends) were just skatin at the same place we skate most of the time. This random dude comes along and asks if he can take some short movies of us, turns out he could shoot at 600 fps and he was tryin to do research on that specific camera O.o he chose to shoot at 300fps but it was really cool to see the tricks you normally do in slowmotion, and what happens when u do a trick. im in the blue shirt, and white nikes. check it out, also watch my bail on the hardflip, when my right leg hits the ground O.o looks like it hurt, didnt feel a thing ^^

SP highspeed footage from Nuum on Vimeo.



ps. this is roadkill

3 comments:

erl end said...

i love slomo, nice hardflip fail

Luuk said...

haha yeah that worked out alright for me didnt it ^^ i landed it right afterwards (with less arms up in the air) but he didnt put it in.. w/e ^^

hesh said...

that was sick. looks like its a really nice camera too; purdy.