Thursday, April 16, 2009

Bad news...

I went up to canada yesterday with my family and my friend, while up there i acquired some "stuff"(roughly a lb) tried to bring it back to the states... but being the retard i am my parents smelled it and found it, soooo im in a little trouble. andd on top of all that i think i broke my thumb skating today, so x-rays are tomorrow hopefully nothin bad. so just warning the family that i might be inactive for a little bit... but with a little smooth talking to my parents and some pain pills i might be back tomorrow!

2 comments:

DemZilla said...

jesus....

not gonna lie..
id trade the broke thumb and some parent troubles over any police interaction what so ever...

granted..
im over 21...

head up homie...

Anonymous said...

You can send that pound to me so i can safely dispose of it.